Jun 20, 2010

Summer Swap reveals

I've been swappin' and meetin' peeps all over the world and country lately.  I've enjoyed every single minute of it and will continue to do it!  It brings me tremendous joy to make a package and anticipate receiving 1 back.

Kitchie Swap at Rick Rack & Gingham
Cindy has been a delightful Hostess to get to know.  She's a Texas Gal.
Her precious daughter, Wendy at 4kidstonsofjoyandchaos, sent me my kitchie gifts from Oklahoma.  I have lots of family in the Tulsa area on my Dad's side. 
My box was full of Green Tea~Orange, Passion Fruit & Jasmine.  Can't wait to make Iced Tea out of these bags. :-)  I also got a teaspoon/teabag  holder with a Rooster.  I got a Rooster kitchen towel and photo holder.  She gave me a gorgeous ceramic basket that has a liner and a pair of bunnies for Jack Beagle.  lol

Thanks Wendy! 
To see pictures of the kitchie box I sent go to Sweet Bee Cottage.


All American Jess put together a rockin' swap!
I was partnered with Paige in Kentucky!  You can find her at
LiveLaughLoveOrlando.blogspot.com 
Lots of fun here.  I forgot to take pictures for ya of the stuff I put in her flip flop box.  I know I sent turquois flip flops and lime stuff and 4th of July votive bags.

She sent me my favorite color sandals and polish and some Vera Bradley notecards.

Thanks Paige!!  Thanks Jess!


Linda at A Swap for All Seasons puts on awesome swaps.
If you've never swapped and want to get started make sure to check in with her on August 1st for her Fall swap...can't wait.
I got paired up with The Mermaid and the Alligator from Deleware. I've got lots of family in New England area on my Mom's side of the family.


This is my fav thing that I sent to my partner.  She loved receiving the Cameo jewelry set and I loved the vintage box that was lined in velvet and gorgeous from top to bottom.

Wow, I really got a beautiful package!!  See the olden hankies and a ceramic high heel shoe and a kitchen book and spa socks.  Can you see the gorgeous jewel box and broche that was in it?!
Not to mention that she looked up family for me and sent news clippings that delighted my mom and grandma.  What a blessing!!
Thanks Carol!


Summer Sundays at Tablescaper
Kitchie Swap Reveal at Rick Rack & Gingham
FlipFlop Swap Reveal at All-American Jess


Happy Swapping Wishes!!
xox, DeniseMarie

5 comments:

  1. Hi and what wonderful things you've received! Love those flip flops! :)
    Be a sweetie and thanks for popping in to see me.
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful boxes of goodies!

    Thanks so much for coming and joining "Summer Sundays"!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like such a fun thing to do! ANd your box of treasures... wonderful!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Denise..yeah..for you!! I know you are glad this is over..lol Wendy was getting worried! The flip-flop one is adorable. You got to be a girlie girl!! Wear those down to the ball park! I would. I hope you are feeling somewhat better. VBS can really take it out of you..yet we sign up every year..lol

    Hugs..Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stuff!!

    Isn't Paige an awesome swap partner?! She and I actually met through an ornament swap, last year. Adore her!!

    ReplyDelete

Be blessed! You make my life more full of JOY!