Jan 6, 2011

Peace, Love & pretzels

l
I haven't baked much lately except I did make my boys some blueberry muffins with banana mixed in for good measure...we gobbled them right up. :D  and a few tins of biscuits and cinnamon rolls.
Here is what I did for neighbors for Happy New Year hand-outs:

I still had a few rods to use up and had gotten Hubby this tub from World Market for work.  He really wants the bigger, fatter ones but I'm not sure they are making them anymore??

Yes, I had another dunking session because I got way too many bags of melting chocolate on sale at JoAnn's fabric right before Christmas.  I underestimated the need for some things and over-estimated the chocolate.
These rods make me think of Happy New Year fire-works.  I used up my whole supply of sprinkles.  It will be fun looking for some for Valentines & Spring varieties.
Yes, I even used up our turtle sprinkle jar.
used up all my food safe cello bags too.  Ya'll remember I gotta bless our new neighbors and all our old neighbors who are putting up with our "dust" as we prep for the for Sale sign in our yard.
I'm looking forward to 2011. 
No matter what comes, happens, falls...we are fix'n our eyes on Jesus...the Author and finisher of our faith here at Beagle Run Way!! 

I'm thankful for blogging!!  I'm thankful for our home, job, children, God's grace & mercy upon my household, for the talent and gifting to prepare our previous home for sale, great neighbors there and new neighbors here.


I'm tagging in to Thankful Thursday.


A few of my fav things Friday
Show & Tell Friday


xox, DeniseMarie

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks delicious! I just love chocolate-covered pretzels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm...that all looks just wonderful. I bet your neighbors will be happy! You are so thoughtful. All the best for a very happy and healthy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELLO DENISE MARIE,
    I love your blog and became your 154th Beagle Buddy.
    Iwould also be honored if you chose to follow my blog...I am a praying blog and I love the fact you pray over your children's school...that made me leap with joy.
    Would love to get to know you better
    Have A Sugar Sweet Day
    Hugs
    Simply Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter what comes, happens, falls...we are fix'n our eyes on Jesus...the Author and finisher of our faith here at Beagle Run Way!!

    Loved your post. It's going to be a wonderful year in service to our King. Hugging you. Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Be blessed! You make my life more full of JOY!