Aug 31, 2010

Collector's Wanted

Christmas Collectors Wanted!!
My 1st Meme event is up all week @

I'm having quite the time with the new design features on blogger!  We are fighting and it keeps winning. 
 I  lost my Countdown feature. lol

Holly at Banner Haus News saved my Title to the left issue.  lol  Thanks, Dear Holly.

I hope I can figure out Mr. Linky.  My family was laughing at me last night that I am technology challenged.
Not sure if He's linking me in yet but I got it going.

I'll have another gathering of collections after this 1st event week:


So, if back to school or allergies has you distracted look for the next event and hang my poster on your bloggie. It'll be hard to dream of Christmas while looking at the gorgeous Fall decor in our homes but we'll manage somehow.  lol 

xox, DeniseMarie

1 comment:

  1. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You ~Ron

    ReplyDelete

Be blessed! You make my life more full of JOY!