May 6, 2010

Helllloooo cupcake

FashionMista Pink Cupcakes

Hello Naomi flickr image..Yummo!


We took hubby's parents and oldest to Ginny Sue's bakery and found out my fav lil bakery in the hood got written up in the local papers and now everyone knows my lil secret!!

She has such diversity...whatever your heart fancies each time you step in.  We placed our order and got home with everything but my fav lil cupcake order..
Where's MY cupcake?? :-{

which to choose??  Cupcake and Cookie LOVE!


Some days are
Who moved my cupcake days!!


xox, DeniseMarie

7 comments:

  1. I love bakeries, especially freshly baked bread, still warm out of the oven - mmmmm.

    Enjoy your cupcakes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a sweet eater..but those do look yummy!!

    Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it is Pink, it must be yummy! Love cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't eat many sweets either. But I can hardly resist a cupcake, especially chocolate!
    I would be so sad if someone moved my cupcake!

    P.S. The fragrance of this note is Lily of the Valley...*Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look wonderful! We love cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those look delicious! I just love neighborhood bakeries - they are always the best-kept secrets.

    ReplyDelete

Be blessed! You make my life more full of JOY!