Oct 30, 2009

Love, Hope and Joy


This is my guy!! 
We were taking bluebonnet pictures and this field full of yellow flowers was behind us and he spontaneously took off running and dancing thru the beauty of it. I pray this dude soars on wings as eagles, walks and does not grow weary and reaches all his dreams and aspirations and knows the presence of God profoundly.

He's such a great guy but I hope he doesn't walk in my shadows.  You know...the places I've been that I don't want my kids to ever tread.  He wears his heart on his sleeve like me...I hope he'll learn to tuck it in better and let the Lord have his hurts.

I'm hopeful for him!  I'm prayerful for him!  He inspires me to be better, live fuller and get over myself.

Here's hoping you are off to a terrific weekend of Joy.  xox!

Please join the Hopeful Friday gang at Charli and Me.


5 comments:

  1. Good morning Denise Marie, What a wonderful Hopeful Friday post! Thank you so much for partisipating. We all want what's best for our children. They are the hope of of the future. I was so sorry to hear about your sons arm. I remember years ago when one of my son's broke his arm. It didn't seem to bother him much after the initial pain but I boy did I suffer until that cast came off and I knew every thing was ok. I will pray that he has a speedy recovery. God bless you and your family ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post for you son.
    Hugs,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post and gracious thoughts - these are all the things we hope for our children.

    Blessings,
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful post. It made me think of my sons. Mostly the one that has moved out at 18 and fixing to be a parent himself. Thanks!

    Hugs,
    Lee Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and loving post. Blessings!
    Come by when you can:)
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Be blessed! You make my life more full of JOY!