Jul 8, 2009

Startin' to Sprout!

Hey!  I'm a mama and a wife who's tryin' to bloom where she's been planted . . . which means sometimes playin' in the dirt (or the cobwebs!).  I've decided to keep a record of how God is  stretchin' me during the process . . . and I'm sure He's going to include some "weedin'" and some "fertilizin'" and, hopefully, some decorating, too!  

My house isn't ready for Blogland just yet, but here are some pics of a few rooms that I think are pretty darn cute!

















4 comments:

  1. Glad you're up and runnin'! You're going to have sooooo much fun! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you just geting started in blogland?
    You are going to have so much fun and meet so many fun ladies with interests and hobbies just like you.
    I love the pictures of your home you posted!
    ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Bloglville DeniseMarie! I'm fairly new myself, I started bloggin about 2 months ago. Great photos. Love the built-ins and all the mixture of fabric. The ceiling is very interesting! I love the checked ottoman with the large harvest tray on top. I happen to have a arge harvest tray just like the one in the photo. Hmmm, gets me thinking about how to decorate with mine!

    Your blog is so adorable! Enjoy your adventures in bloggerville!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great inspiration photos. Looks like you like a lot of color and pattern. Me too!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Be blessed! You make my life more full of JOY!