Sep 14, 2009

I'm Blue DaBaDeeDaBaDa...

This pic is in the quaint olden town of Columbus, TX.  I took it of my hubby peeking into his favorite Train shop that was closed for Labor Day.  You can hardly see him hiding behind the street sign with his
nose to the glass.  ;D   Isn't that a beautiful white bldg with blue windows.
This pic is a tall grainery bldg in Weimar, TX right on the Hwy.  It looks so cool with the logo and the flags.
This guy flew right over our truck on the Hwy.  The parachute is gorgeous green and blue.

This is the Texas heat the we get for Fall.  80 degrees with humidity to make it feel like 95!
Hubby laughed at me taking pics on our trip...what post is THAT for?  Let him laugh..
I love starting the work/school week off with Smiling Sally's Blue Monday, she rocks!!  Please be sure to check her out and see al the other posts too.  Comments are appreciated by everyone. :0)

12 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    You got some fun shots for your Blue Monday post! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband ended up by finding blues that we can take pictures of to show on Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue and white building is gorgeous! And the guy in a parachute is amazing. Great pics!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were able to find some lovely blues to share with us today. I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a good time taking pictures of the sky and everything. they came out pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I would not be up for that heat but that building with the blue trim is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Denise Marie!
    What a lovely post. I so love the pics when folks travel. The town looks so quaint. I am so loving the grain elevator in the one pic. Looks like some that we have in Enid, OK. where I am from. Love the glider in the air. I like to watch, but I would never have the guts to try it. I would be terrified for sure. Thanks for sharing today. Country hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that blue/white building. And the parachute is too neat!!! I love neat little towns.

    I see you are in Houston. I am from Houston and my parents still live there....well, at least until they retire and move to Oklahoma by us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a beautiful building. Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blue Monday
    Your pictures have wonderful blues...I especially enjoyed the parachute. That was very neat!
    Yes...just let your hubby laugh cuz we know what its all about...*s*..
    It was so nice to you visit...I hope you'll be back again.
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the area you live in!!! My parents live right by Hobby Airport....not the greatest area anymore. We are so ready for them to move out here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Denise Marie, Wonderful blue things for Monday. Surprised it was not raining. It is nice to see pictures of our wonderful state and I have been to and/or thru those towns.

    Have a great week. See you again.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Be blessed! You make my life more full of JOY!