Sep 9, 2009

Craft Dreamin'

Ok, all this time that some of ya'll have been blogging I had been checking out card making and stamping
fav spots.  Over the years I've put together quite a collection of wishful crafting idea pics.  Look at Ol' Saint Nick, he looks so jolly and bright.
Isn't this a cute way to give mints...just a little gift for teachers or fellow students or co-workers.
I love to do Snowman Soup every year and this would be a cute addition.

Edited Sept. 2010 to join into Jami's meme:

I have 2 or 3 empty drink holders right now banging around my craft room for an idea like this:
I get them at Sonic's 1/2 price drink deal, 2-4 pm (after carpool pick-up). 
I've gotten 2 bay and 4 bay holders.  I've given bath gifts with them too.
This original idea is the bomb!!
S'MORE kits

Is this the cutest idea and presentation ever!!!  I always save drink holders from Sonic for this kinda thing.
It would make a great Snowman Soup presentation as well.  Snowman soup is just cocoa all blinged out.

This is just the most personal touch for neighbors, campers, girlscout, sleepovers...
I hope you can see that the tissue has been rubber stamped..I love that technique to personalize.
They even stamped on the bag with proper ink.

These Magnolia Girl stamps are so stinkin' cute...I can't color good so I don't own any.  This is a German stamp and the art that some can do with these just amazes me everytime.  I love all these layers.
Can you girls tell I'm trying to get the crafting Mojo going?? 

Sue Loves Cherries hostesses our Rednesday fix.  Please scoot right on over there and see what she's got and what the gang has to share today.  xox!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Denise Marie,
    What a cute post! How do you make Snowman Soup? I'm curious! Like all your reds and the presentations. Please stop by and give me a vist. I'd love to hear from you. Happy REDnesday!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection. Got to run for now but will be back to see more of your blog. Thanks for stopping by this morning.
    I am a born and raised gal (18 yrs.) in Houston.
    Be back soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise Marie...

    Just read the sweet note that you left for me on my new Autumn dishes...so happy that you stopped by and thank you so much for your sweet comments!!!

    Girl, you sound just like me! Hehe! I started a craft file on the computer a few years ago...every time I see a craft that I think I would like to try, I save the photo to that file...OMG...I literally have 100's of photos! There are just so many clever and creative people out there! I love these ideas that that you pulled from your Christmas crafts file! The snowman card is adorable!!! Ohhh...and I never thought to use a drink holder for something like that...I'm going to have to start saving them...that's a great idea...it really got my wheels-a-turnin'! Thanks so much for sharing these sweet Christmas crafts with us...great ideas!!!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari
    PS...I love that you call your hot cocoa "Snowman soup"...that's soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your creativity! It's always nice go give and receive a little something handmade from the heart!

    I've never heard of snowman soup either, so I learned something new today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by to say hello from Canada.
    Your creativity is coming through the screen right now.
    Love it.
    Happy Rednesday
    Love Claudie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for linking to the Pretty Packages Party. I featured your super cute S'more kit. Be sure to stop by and pick up a button!
    smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the s'more set. How clever. And a drink holder?!!?! You are a genius!!!

    www.makingmemorieswithyourkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Be blessed! You make my life more full of JOY!