Sep 28, 2009

Boo Blue

Hey Ya'll.  It is time to make ready the yard and costumes for October.  I found a few cute shots from last year to make me laugh and roll up my sleeves to decorate the front yard for Fall.


Star Wars Clone Troopers are all the rage.
They were allowed to wear them to school for book character day.
I work the library at Nate's school and all the boys arm wrestle over checking out Star Wars books.


Different neighbor playing in the street a few hours before the big Trick or Treat event.

Happy Blue Monday!  Please check out Smiling Sally for Blue Monday to see other posts.

9 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful costumes! I want one myself! Great photos for Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, 2 years ago my son was darth vader. Time to get ready. Good blue.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute costumes! Happy Blue Monday!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right in step with the times. I'm wishing you a delightful Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really great costumes!
    I hope you'll stop by my Blue Monday; I'm having a giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are wonderful costumes. I hope you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When our boys were younger they would have totally loved these. Fun!

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. we are so ready for halloween around here!!!
    except the costumes are not ready~~yikes!
    have a wonderful evening~
    chasity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your comment....I love the 'GOD HUG' PART because I have an entire blog post I need to write about my shell searching, and it totally involves GOD ! YOU WON'T BELIEVE the gift he gave me....
    Love those costumes by the way !

    ReplyDelete

Be blessed! You make my life more full of JOY!