Jul 15, 2009

my 1st tablescape Thursday







I got a new cookbook this month, Family Favorite recipes by Goseberry Patch so I had found Peaches and cream French toast and got the table ready to surprise my husband and boys. The flowers were from this weekend (youngest son's baptism) so I worked with them.
These salad plates were ordered from Ballard's for 1/2 price this month and go well with my everyday stoneware called Isabella that I got at Kroger's for $1 each. Just to remind me about my Fransiscan apple dish collection I got the tea cups out to serve milk. I think it coordinates good with the new plates.

12 comments:

  1. Well done on your first tablescape! Bravo! Everything looks so pretty and inviting! Your peaches and cream French toast looks so yummy!

    Enjoy!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I did my first tablescape today too! And I did mine on my kitchen counter.

    I love yours! I love the red! And I think I could be very comfortable sitting there!

    Congratulations on the Baptism! God Bless the baby and the family!
    All the best,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely setting for you family. The french toast sounds incredible! Very nice!

    Christi @ A Southern Life
    http://asouthernlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job, everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to Tablescape Thursday! Yummmm peaches and cream French toast sounds yummy! Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Denise, I'm bj and over from Cindy's blog.
    You have a delightful blog...congratulations for getting started. I'll be back often..come to see me when you can..Your table is so pretty...and the food looks yummy. You did a great job.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your first tablescape! Your have great taste! Miss Bloomers/Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo-hoo! Girl! You are up and going strong! I'm sooooo proud for you! (And where the heck were those gorgeous dishes white dishes in all these years I'VE shopped at Krogers?!) Beautiful, baby girl!

    Grins!
    Pamm

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was my first T. Thurs too! Love what you did..so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your 1st 'scape! You did a fantastic job. Look forward to seeing you around. Thanks for sharing!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Be blessed! You make my life more full of JOY!