Mar 21, 2010

PTL for Grandmas

This is 4 generations. 
My mom, her mom, me and my son. 
My sweet G'ma Julia flew in for a visit.  She is a spunky, sassy lassie who is 87 years young with a twinkle in her eye, a quick wit and the GRACE of the Lord upon her strongly.

  
Here she is again with my youngest son.  They are about the same height.  lol
She practically raced them up the steps at the restaurant.

What a Joy for us to have had her here!!

I hope you've had prayer warriors in your life.
If not...become 1 for the sake of your beloved!!

xox, DeniseMarie

5 comments:

  1. Praise God!! How wonderful! What fun you all must have had together. Don't you love it when the kids start to be bigger than the Grandma's and then us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to have four generations! I hope to be around long enough to see this too! I can't wait too to receive my goodies from the giveaway I won! Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blessing to have your grandmother in your life!! I never knew either of my grandparents and I feel like I was cheated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing to be able to hug and kiss your mom AND your grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise,
    I love this post, it makes me miss my grandma.

    ReplyDelete

Be blessed! You make my life more full of JOY!