May 24, 2010

Swap package

I'm having fun trying to finalize my Something old, something new...something borrowed, something blue swap package this week.  I hear there are like 75 of us that signed up for it so that means lots of girls are having fun!!  I borrowed this image from Linda at A Swap for all Seasons, the fabulous hostess of this adventure.  If you haven't stopped in there girls...it is worth your time.  She even has an old love/wedding song playing during her swap.

It's Blue Monday at Smiling Sally's place...come take a look,

xox, DeniseMarie

6 comments:

  1. I mailed mine last Thursday. My partner only had an e-mail..I'm liable not to get anything.Live and learn!! I'm sure yours will be cute!!

    Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun, Denise Marie. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting, I hope you show us what you're sending in your package and then what you receive in the swap. Can't wait to see what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does sound like you gals are having a good time - I've never participated in a swap, but from what I can see, it's really enjoyable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blessings to you today and lovely blue! Love that beagle lick! Cute!DE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photo. I collect vintage patterns, and wedding gowns are always some of my favorites! The swap sounds like a lot of fun.
    Happy Blue Monday from Joysweb

    ReplyDelete

Be blessed! You make my life more full of JOY!