Jan 19, 2010

Valentine's wedding shower


I've been collecting things for a Valentine's themed wedding shower coming up at church.  The Bride to be chose red, pink and silver as her colors.  I'm providing the decoration and paper goods for this soon college graduate.  I love the heart shape!  I got 2 bags of those yummy puffed red hearts at JoAnn's Fabric 40% off, all paper products at Party City and those 30 heart silver tins too for $15.  pink hearts $1Tree.  Those tins would be cute scattered on all the tables at the shower with a single heart shaped chocolate. I found Raspberry truffles with red wrappers and pink mini hearts all over to place inside. 


My 10 year old is gonna give this out for Valentines at his 4th grade class.  My girlfriend and I were at her Dollar Tree on New Years and I snagged this up as they were putting it out.  Red, pink and white lil' plastic heart boxes to house a chocolate each.  We'll use a red sharpie to put the names on the top. 
Is that sweet or what?


I got these 4 heart bowls at Michael's this weekend for $1.29 each.  Is that the sweetest ruffle edge ever? They have white, red and pink.  I envision V-day fruit with creme bkfts treats.  I want to go back for 4 pink or maybe 8 to go with some new dishes I've got for Easter to show ya'll.  They also have ramekin dishes with hearts there.  I got the pink napkins on clearance for 4/$1 at Marshall's.

Can you tell my heart is bloomin' with love for the Valentine's season?  xox DeniseMarie



Join the fun 3 or MoreTuesday at the Gypsy's Corner

Wednesday at Sue Loves Cherries

13 comments:

  1. That will be one lovely shower. I love Valentine's day. I'll always remember our first one together.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so pretty, Denise. It's making me excited about decorating for Valentine's Day.....Christie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here it is, only halfway through January, and you are already all set for February.

    Wish I was that 'on the ball'.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    Troy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great heart day goodies...I love heart shapes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I just love what you picked out. It should be a very pretty shower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely reds! I especially like the little red heart dishes. Thanks for sharing and Happy REDnesday to you.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your Valentine things! And I would really love to see that wedding! Such out of the ordinary colors that she chose for her wedding. I love that, and her wedding is going to be one of a kind! I hope you'll share a picture or two here!
    Happy REDnesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some great stuff for the shower. I know it will be absolutely lovely.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your RED's but the bowl definitely take the cake...they are adorable!
    Hugs,
    Sandi @ Bearly Sane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Denise, you got yourself some good stuff there! Looks like you'll have lots of fun putting them all together, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Denise everything is so pretty! I just love all the lovely Valentine decor' around Blogland. *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joyous to know about this valentine’s wedding shower. Few weeks ago, I arranged my brother’s wedding shower party at one of best wedding venues. Booked this venue through internet and had a lovely time there.

    ReplyDelete

Be blessed! You make my life more full of JOY!