Sep 20, 2010

Passion for Papers

Oh...My Oh, My...I love me some Paper!!  It frustrates Hubby because I don't like to sort home papers or clean up the piles of papers/mail around the house.  But, get me talking about craft papers...forget about it.  lol

I'm posting this for my bloggin' buddy...Cindy at RickRack & Gingham.  I'm gonna have to make her a set of cards with this paper and suprise her sometime.
Had to have this stack and I'm really not 1 to freak out and own stacks.  This is the 2nd 1 from that 1/2 price sale at JoAnn's.


LOVE!!

Happy Blue Monday with Smiling Sally
3 or More Tuesday with The Gypsy's Corner
xox, DeniseMarie

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad your paper has some blue in it.

    Happy Blue Monday, DeniseMarie! Check out my book giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh the sweet paper, thank you Jesus! I love scrapbook paper and have a closet full to prove it.

    Doing the happy dance for you, woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wiping tears...thank you Denise..these are sooo special!!What ever you make me..I will be thrilled!!!! I do love vintage..I am a nana..and I do love home made!!! Love you sister!!

    Hugs..Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete
  4. I scrapbook so I know how the paper can make or break a page. I share the love. Happy Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet of you to treat Cindy. She is so deserving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love paper too. I don't scrap book, but I still write letters the old fashioned way beacuse my mom and dad in Germany don't do comptuter. I love writing on new stationary with a new ink pen :-)

    Nice papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so gifted. I don't have patience for craft.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got that stack and I love it! Those half price stack sales are PHENOMENAL! I've bought a ton of them!

    ReplyDelete

Be blessed! You make my life more full of JOY!