Apr 16, 2012

Fire King treasure

I purchased a treasure on E-bay as a feast for my eyes as I bake for my boys. 
It is a Fire King Jadeite batter bowl. 
It was less than $10.
I put her to work immediately!!  Oldest had a baseball game Friday night so I baked him some mini blueberry muffins for his lil snack as he was resting up to go back to get ready.  He gobbled them up!

At Pre-K we have a unit on Pets for 2 weeks.  My Momma donated some yarn to our school and I came up with this cool art for the kids.  My lil 3 yr. olds can spell C..A...T!!  And we got a laugh at the mess our cat made on our papers. (;
We used 3 marbles to make our messy background like the cat had strung the yarn all over
This is what marble painting looks like. 
You dab random spots on the sheet and let the child gently rock the box back and forth until they feel it is finished.

We then placed our kitty and the ball of yarn. 
I cut out fleshy pink letters like a kitty nose. 
Sit to dry for a while...

Well, then....kitty needs a bath now. 
This is our sensory table.  I love coming up with what to put in here!!! 
I mean...Iwake up at night with brainstorms about it.  lol
This is pink packing peanuts from a shipment of e-bay goodies. 
I saw them as pink bubble bath for our pets. 
They had a blast giving their pets baths.

Denise Marie

4 comments:

  1. You are a creative one, that's for sure. Love your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, Denise Marie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have taken a liking to the jadite. It is so comforting to look at. Now whip me up some carrot cake muffins...please....lol

    Hugs Cindy from rick-rack and gingham

    ReplyDelete
  3. How artistic!

    Please come and see my BLUES, when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and great shots of Blues!

    Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/04/too-small-too-little-bye-summer-dress.html

    ReplyDelete

Be blessed! You make my life more full of JOY!