Jan 3, 2011

British Invasion

1 of the 1st things I noticed when I started blogging was the Keep Calm & Carry on posters on some side bars.  I had never known about them or the backstory.  Love at 1st sight because I need to think like this everyday & it reminds me of the Narnia story I've read to the boys and watched the movies with them.  Here are a few of my fav new finds with twists:

this is a gorgeous cyan blue poster that I found as an image while googling recently & printed out.  Credit for this freebie goes here.  I found a purple 1 that I love too, here.   Purple makes me think of royalty & my amethyst birthstone.  Had to print this 1 too.
so, when I saw this...needed it for my kitchie pantry:

I had to copy this 1 in case I think of a great slogan to put on it:


Meme's I'm joining in:

xox, DeniseMarie


3 comments:

  1. You changed your blog name a little. I like it. I like the signs. Hope your new year is off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the signs are great ... i hope you share it with us when you decide what to put on the red one! have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Be blessed! You make my life more full of JOY!