Nov 9, 2009

Blue eyes shining

Wow, I got a blue Monday post together.


Sponge Bob looks good on our neighbor, huh?



Optimus Prime and Commander Fox.



Nate cracks me up.  He gets all razzed up about Trick or Treat'n and makes 2 streets and circles back home to sit with hubby to see the costumes coming up. :0)

Well, as you can see Halloween night was a joyous time at our place.  Now, I gotta get my Turkeys in place of the Jack O'Lanterns all around the house. 

I missed ya'll while I was out of shots to share. 

Sally must have some good blue Monday shots to share.  xox!

12 comments:

  1. I really love the idea that your "boys" are sitting at the entry to greet the kids! It actually looks like fun!

    Chris

    P.S. Great blog background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sure had great halloween trick or treat with their awesome costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise!

    Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the picture of your two guys on the porch is rare and very cute. Have a great Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We missed you while you were gone, too! It's been a while, Denise. I got a kick out of Sponge Bob... I have a small collection of the characters in pillows and toys. ;-) I'm a big kid at heart. Looks like you all had fun, and I enjoyed seeing the costumes. Who is Major Fox? I'm not familiar with him. Looks like your boys did a good time holding down the fort.

    Happy Blue Monday to you...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pic of the boys! We never get anyone.
    cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the shot of Sponge Bob's blue eyes. Happy Blue Monday to you, Denise Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like Halloween was fun around your place! Have a great Blue Monday and a wonderful week : ) Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute trick or treaters! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats really cute esp the first photo! looks like a fun-filled halloween!

    u may view mine if u have time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable sponge bob costume.! Nat has the right idea... so fun to see what people are wearing! Blessings!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Be blessed! You make my life more full of JOY!